Friday, July 2, 2010

Head cleared? Almost check!

So, I decided to take this week off for the most part. I had to work Monday to accomplish my weeks worth of work, which is hard to do.....everything in one day? Chasing people down, especially those who have tried to avoid me for weeks and weeks, get everything else turned in. Tuesday's report, Wednesday's report, Thursday's slides.... some people don't think I do anything.....but I'd like them to sit in my job for just one day. JUST ONE!

So, I desperately needed to take a time out, some time off. It's been a loooong time since I actually got to take some leave. It was only a week, because for some reason my management has a hard time any time I want to take more than that. *ugh* But, I had all these lovely plans I wanted to do....and what did I do? NOTHING! But, as much as I'd like to say I feel bad for not doing all those things etc, I don't! It felt nice to go out one night with my girls to see all the Twilights, do absolutely nothing the next day because I didn't feel to hot, and the following day Jayden stayed home from the CDC because he wasn't feeling good that morning, but by that afternoon he was back to himself, so we went to Target got diapers and some other things and he got to get his very own baseball glove. I don't know what it is lately, but this kid is in LOVE with baseball and volleyball. He'll even watch them on TV. So yes, I did nothing......and I don't feel giulty. My mind needed a time out.

Now, it's the weekend. A lovely 4 day weekend in honor of 4th of July! So, today we're relaxing for now....will probably go to babies r us because both Jayden & Emilyn need new strollers, and maybe do a little more shopping? Tonight is gymnastics, well open gym. Jayden always looks forward to that. It's his night every other Friday that he gets to spend with just mom and dad, and of course his little girlfriend. But it's also Sissy's time with Nana. So everyone wins in the end! Nana gets to spend alone time with Sissy, which she LOVES, and Jayden gets alone time with mom and dad, which I feel is super important when you have 2 kids....making sure each kid has their own time to feel special.

Tomorrow, who knows what we'll do. Maybe spend some time at the pool?

Sunday we're taking the kids to the parade, and then going to BBQ at my dads in the arly afternoon.....and hopefully go later on to the fireworks nearby.

Monday, hopefully get this house completely unpacked!

Otherwise, I went back to my doctor (well the only one that is left!) on Thursday. Still having a ton of pain from my C-Section...the first thing he said to me when I stood up was "You've lost weight haven't you? You look damn good girl! Good for you." I can't tell you how good that made me feel. To have him notice and compliment. Not very many people notice, or compliment....so it made my day, and almost made up for the fact that he just about made me cry when he pushed on my abdomen region in certain areas. I was literally on the verge of screaming/crying. It really hurts that bad still. Verdict? Because the actually had to cut my abs apart this last time, and a had a TON of scar tissue after Jayden, it's just going to take a lot more time to heal this time around. Possibly up to a year? *ugh* That potentially means 4 more months on my end. *YIKES* :

I guess, I really don't have too much to say here, I just wanted to post something before my weekend gets too hectic like always.

On a side note, anyone tried the in-styler? Does ti really work?

And does anyone have any good strollers for 2 1/2 year olds? Obviously long walks don't sit well with him. His short little legs get tired eventually......

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July weekend, and remember...thank your veterans! It is because of them that you enjoy the freedoms you do.

No comments: