Tuesday, November 16, 2010

exhaustion, at it's finest!

Well, I've officially worked literally half of the days in November! I'm not sure how many hours that it, but it's somewhere in the 100 range I believe! WHEW! 12 hour shifts, every single freakin day! Exhausted, yea, you could say that! Beyond exhausted, yea, that sounds more like it!

I feel like I am so out of touch with everything, it's pretty freakin sad. I barely see my family at the moment, especially my little Emi Girl! I think I've seen her for a total of 5 hours this entire month! I'm typically out of the house before she's up, and not home until after she's asleep. But, I suppose that's the price we sometimes have to pay.

Don't get me wrong, I love my life and I wouldn't change it for the world, but not being able to see my family when I am actually at hgome station is a little rough! I'm pretty sure it would be rough on anyone, period.

I don't even know if I know what I want to write about....I'm just THAT exhausted. Everything is like mumble jumble at the moment for me.

Yea, that's where I'm at right now....the point of mumble jumble. 29 days left of this!

You'd think a month would fly by quickly, but it's a different story when you are at work for half of all the hours in a day, every single day!

But, Christmas is coming up around the corner! And all sources point to it being a GREAT Christmas! Especially for the kids! :) So, there's something to look forward too! And of course, Jayden will be 3! I can't believe it! My first born baby will be 3 years old in a month! Where has time gone?

I have to keep reminding myself, this is only temporary, and there are plenty of things to look forward too.....I just have to stay positive. Yea, easier said than done.

No comments: